Rules and Information to enter the 2018 Photo Contest
Deadline for Entry:
April 15, 2018 (postmark deadline for mailed entries)
Send an email to the editor if you’d like more information / have a question about any of these categories.
- Scenic View / Overlook (images taken by a land-based or airborne photo device)
- Artistic Expression (modified or combined images that create a new image)
- Flora and Fauna (animals, plants, and other items of the natural world)
We want you to be able to enter the contest with a minimum of hassle or confusion. If you need help, don’t hesitate the call the editor at 717-697-4660 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND THE 2018 PHOTO CONTEST RULE AND PRIZE INFORMATION HERE.
How to Enter the Contest:
Two things are needed for a complete entry:
- Your contest entry form (information about you and your images)
- Your entries (images)
ENTRY FORM OPTIONS:
- Enter with an electronic entry form (this year, you can save your entered data and return to the form later before submitting it). Uploading your images before completing this form is recommended.
- OR, download a PDF ENTRY FORM Click on the link, then right click, choosing SAVE AS. . . Save it to your computer, then complete it, and include the completed (and saved) PDF with your entry upload to Dropbox or another upload service. Or, save it as a file or print it out and include it with your CD or DVD.
Submitting your ENTRIES online:
If you have a Dropbox account:
- Go to dropbox.com/home, click on SHARING, and then create a folder with your name and share it with email@example.com.
- Upload (copy into the shared folder) your entry photos.
- Complete this online form.
- We will send an email to you when we are in receipt of your images and entry form. If something is missing, we’ll let you know that, too.
If you don’t already have a Dropbox account and want to submit your entries with Dropbox:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put this in the subject line: need folder for photo contest. You’ll then be invited to a shared Dropbox folder. Once a folder has been shared with you, follow the instructions from number 2 above (upload your entries).
ENTRIES: Mailing your photos on a CD/DVD
- If the online uploading process doesn’t work for you, you can submit your entries on a CD/DVD. Please use this 2018 pdf photo contest entry form. Complete the form and place it as a file on the CD/DVD or include it as a printout).