Information to Enter the 2020 Photo Contest
Deadline for Entry:
April 15, 2020 (postmark deadline for mailed entries)
Send an email to the editor if you’d like more information / have a question about any of these categories.
- PA Fairs and Festivals (photos taken of / at fairs, festivals and similar events)
- WILDLIFE (animals, plants and other items of the natural world)
We want you to be able to enter the contest with a minimum of hassle or confusion. If you need help, don’t hesitate the call the editor at 717-697-4660 or email to email@example.com
RULE AND PRIZE INFORMATION
How to Enter the Contest:
Two things are needed for a complete entry:
- Your contest entry form (information about you and your images)
- Your entries (images)
ENTRY FORM OPTIONS:
- Enter with an electronic entry form (this year, you can save your entered data and return to the form later before submitting it). Uploading your images before completing this form is recommended.
- OR, download a entry-form-photo-contest-2020-fill-in-FORM-FOR-WEBSITE. Click on the link, then right click, choosing SAVE AS. . . Save it to your computer, then complete it, and include the completed (and saved) PDF with your entry upload to Dropbox or another upload service. Or, save it as a file or print it out and include it with your CD or DVD.
Submitting your ENTRIES online:
If you have a Dropbox account:
- Go to dropbox.com/home, click on SHARING, and then create a folder with your name and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload (copy into the shared folder) your entry photos.
- Complete this online form. or download and complete the PDF entry-form-photo-contest-2020-fill-in-FORM-FOR-WEBSITE
- We will send an email to you when we are in receipt of your images and entry form. If something is missing, we’ll let you know that, too.
If you don’t already have a Dropbox account and don’t want one. . . you can still submit your entries with a Dropbox file request:
- Send an email to email@example.com and put “need folder for photo contest” in the subject line. You’ll then receive a request for files link from Dropbox. You’ll then be able to upload your images to Dropbox without installing anything on your computer.
ENTRIES: Mailing your photos on a USB drive or CD/DVD
- If the online uploading process doesn’t work for you, you can submit your entries on a USB jump drive or a CD/DVD. Please use this 2020 pdf photo contest entry form: entry-form-photo-contest-2020-fill-in-FORM-FOR-WEBSITE. Complete the form and place it as a file on the USB jump drive or CD/DVD or include the entry form as a printout).
MAIL YOUR ENTRY by United States Postal Service (regular, First Class Mail or Priority Mail) to:Photo Contest 2020Pennsylvania MagazinePO Box 755Camp Hill, PA 17001-0755